St Francis Herb Farm Calendula (60 ml Salve)
St Francis Herb Farm Calendula Salve
Made from certified organically grown calendula flowering tops infused in a base of extra-virgin olive oil and beeswax, our Calendula Salve comes from nature 's storehouse of elegantly simple healing solutions for the skin. This salve is a companion product to our Calendula Oil, from which it differs only in that it includes beeswax, which gives it a stiffer consistency, allowing for a different range of options when it comes to application.
Research indicates that calendula has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties as well as being anti-inflammatory. This classic herb also enhances the antimicrobial action of the body 's white blood cells.
- Our Calendula flowers are Certified Organically Grown.
- Calendula has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties as well as being anti-inflammatory.
- Enhances the antimicrobial action of the body 's white blood cells.
- Helps relieve skin inflammations and irritations.
- Helps in the healing of cutaneous ulcers, to relieve symptoms associated with fibrocystic breast disease and mastitis, and for diaper rash.
Adults, adolescents, and children 2 years and over: Apply to affected area as needed, 3‚Äì4 times per day.
Medicinal Ingredients: Calendula officinalis (Calendula flower) 10.5%, Olea europaea (Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Gargano Gold Olive Oil) 76.7%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: untreated Natural Beeswax
Our Calendula flowers are Certified Organically Grown.