Sisu L-Arginine 1000 mg
L-Arginine is an amino acid (protein) that is conditionally essential, meaning that under certain conditions your body cannot make enough and must obtain it from the diet or a supplement. Food sources include soy, nuts, dairy, chocolate, meats, and fish, which can help supply the increased needs of people recovering from injuries or infections. Supplements are necessary to achieve therapeutic dosages. L-Arginine supports heart health by relaxing the walls of blood vessels, which improves blood circulation and lowers mild hypertension. L-Arginine supplementation is especially beneficial for heart patients who want to become more active and also for people who suffer from angina and congestive heart failure.
- Pure, vegan L-Arginine
- Supports many aspects of cardiovascular health
- Supports circulatory health and may be useful in erectile dysfunction and intermittent claudication (blood clots that cause leg pain)
- May help reduce pain and other symptoms in some sufferers of interstitial cystitis (a type of bladder infection)
- May help increase lean body mass in athletes
- Supports collagen production and wound healing
Directions: For support of healthy cardiovascular function: Take 3 capsules three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. In the case of interstitial cystitis: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Recommended Adult dosage: Take 2 tablets 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner .
Other Non-Medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable) .
Coating: purified water, hypromellose, glycerin (vegetable) .
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, or peanuts .
Caution: Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
- See more at: https://www.yeswellness.com/sisu-l-arginine-1000mg-90-tablets.html#sthash.QhafxOuB.dpuf