Salt Spring Naturals Marseillea's Remedy Traditional Thieves Oil
Salt Spring Naturals Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Thieves’ Oil
Marseille's Remedy is an all-natural blend of pure essential oils (volatile plant oils) used to improve wellness, health, and vitality.
It can be blended with carrier oil for topical use, vinegar or soap for cleaning, baking soda for teeth, or used directly in a diffuser to purify air.
Marseille's Remedy is not a panacea, but its applications and usages are many. When applied correctly, Marseille's Remedy is a very effective antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral.
- Use as hand sanitizer
- Clears phlegm and congested airways
- Increases immunity to pathogens
- Relieves inflammation due to topical infections
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of many pestilent ailments
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and foul odours
- Effective fungicide: feet, hands, head and airborne
- Aids in the prevention and elimination of oral fungal infections
- Deters mites, lice, worms and fleas
- Apply to sore tooth to numb pain, and remediate infection
- Can be used in the same manner as Oregano and Tea-Tree oil
Topical: Combine 2 drops of Marseilles Remedy with 40 drops of carrier oil, and massage into skin, muscles, or joints
Direct inhalation: For cough and cold, apply 2 to 6 drops undiluted product to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale. Alternatively, diffuse in boiling water or in an essential oil diffuser.
Syzgium aromaticum (Clove essential oil, Sri Lanka)
Citrus limon (lemon essential oil, Italy)
Cinnamoomum verum (Cinnamon bark essential oil, Sri-Lanka)
Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential Oil, Australia)
Rosimarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil, France.)