Prairie Naturals pH Paper (1 Roll)
Prairie Naturals pH Paper
Test your body pH (alkalinity). It 's quick & easy with Prairie Naturals pH paper. Frequent pH testing helps you know when you are too acidic. If the pH of your urine is below 6.5, you don 't have sufficient alkaline mineral reserves to buffer the acids that lead to osteoporosis and many other diseases. Test you pH daily. If you 're too acidic, balance your body pH with Morning Rise & Shine Lemon & Alkalizing Minerals Drink Mix.
- Measures body pH quickly & easily!
- Very economical
- Test urine first thing in the morning
- Monitors acid-alkaline balance
- Colour-coded results
1. Tear off a small piece of pH paper from the roll, about 2.5 cm (1 inch).
2. Place the pH paper in contact with a sample of your saliva or urine.
3.Once the saliva/urine makes contact with the pH paper, immediately compare the paper's colour to the colour code provided of the pH dispenser.