Platinum EasyIron Extra Gentle Prenatal (60 VCaps)
Platinum EasyIron Extra Gentle Prenatal
Iron deficiency is the most common mineral deficiency in North America, affecting approximately 20% of women in their childbearing years. Mothers with low levels of iron will often experience fatigue, decreased stamina and reduced resistance to infection.
During pregnancy, your blood plasma volume increases by 50%. To support this substantial increase, your body will need a generous supply of iron. For most expectant mothers this amount of iron cannot be derived from diet alone as the RDA for pregnant women is 27mg/day. Supplementing with a prenatal iron product can ensure that you and your child receive the recommended daily dosage.
Gentle and non-constipating, Prenatal EasyIron is an excellent source of iron that 's enhanced with folic acid and vegetarian friendly. It's gentle on senstive stomachs and non-constipating.
- Iron: a vital mineral that is an integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health.
- Zinc: a trace mineral that 's essential for the manufacturing of red blood cells.
- Copper: an essential trace mineral that supports the metabolism of iron.
- Folic acid: an essential B vitamin, is required for the formation of new cells and plays a role in the development of the baby 's central nervous system.
- Vitamin B6: a factor in red blood cell production and helps the body metabolize protein, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C: promotes iron absorption.
Directions: One (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications