Organic Traditions Cashew Nuts 227 g
Cashews are a nutritious superfood containing protein, fiber, beneficial fats as well as minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Cashews contain roughly 20% protein with balanced carbohydrates and fats, making them the perfect snack. Most cashews are high heat roasted so as to easily remove the hard outer shell as well as the non-edible coating that surrounds the cashew kernel. Organic Traditions takes great care to remove the whole cashew from the external shell so as to preserve the vital nutrition, enzymes, delicate fats and flavor profile. After a low temperature process to soften the shell, they are hand cracked to remove the nut kernel. The thin bitter membrane is then carefully hand peeled revealing a creamy, luscious raw, non-roasted cashew.Benefits:
- Delicious, creamy non-roasted cashews
- Excellent source of healthy fats
- Great source of protein
- Rich in Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Iron
- Hand shelled to preserve vital nutrition
Ingredients: organic cashew nuts
How to use it
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- Make delicious raw cashew butter.
- Soak and blend with filtered water for homemade cashew milk.
- Make delicious energy balls, raw desserts and more.