Omega Alpha Nutrify
Omega Alpha Nutrify
Nutrify is a pet food fortifier manufactured specifically for those pet guardians who wish to ensure their pet 's daily diet is nutritionally balanced. It may be added to homemade raw or cooked pet food, and it may also be added to commercially prepared wet or dry pet foods.
- Contains a complete spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fats, green food concentrates, sea vegetables, enzymes, and other trace elements to benefit your pet at all life stages.
- Provides a convenient, easy-to-use and nutritious way to augment your pet's diet.
- Provides nutritional balance to any pet food diet; raw, cooked, canned, wet, or dry food.
- Supports and maintains the healthy development of bones, joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Highly bioavailable elemental form of nutrients (better absorbed).
- Nourishes the skin and fur for a healthy and beautiful coat.
Add 1 level (5 g) scoop per 500 g of food. Add 1 scoop of water and mix thoroughly into pet 's food. (For smaller animals, use 1 g of powder for every 100 g of food).
INGREDIENTS PER 5 g SCOOP:
Beta-Carotene - 2500 IU
Biotin - 25 mcg
Boron (Sodium borate) - 500 mcg
Calcium (Calcium citrate) - 50 mg
Calcium pantothenate - 5 mg
Choline bitartrate - 35 mg
Chromium (Chromium polynicotinate) - 10 mcg
Copper (Copper gluconate) - 500 mcg
D-Glucosamine sulphate - 500 mg
Folic Acid - 100 mcg
Inositol - 35 mg
Magnesium (Magnesium citrate) - 30 mg
Manganese (Manganese sulphate) - 2 mg
Molybdenum (Sodium molybdate) - 10 mcg
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - 15 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) - 1.0 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1.7 mg
R-Alpha Lipoic acid - 50 mg
Selenium (Sodium selenite) - 15 mcg
Silicon (Silicon metasilicate) - 2 mg
Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) - 1.5 mg
Vitamin B12 - 2.5 mcg
Vitamin C - 50 mg
Vitamin D3 - 200 IU
Vitamin E - 50 IU
Zinc (Zinc citrate) - 5 mg
A proprietary base of Kelp, Spinach, Parsley, Wheatgrass, Barley Grass, Flax Seed, Spirulina, Protease, Amylase, Lipase.