Natural Factors Peppermint Oil with Oregano & Caraway Seed Oils (60 Softgels)
Natural Factors Peppermint Oil Complex
Natural Factors Peppermint Oil supports healthy digestion naturally. Each ingredient has effective antifungal properties while the enteric-coated softgels deliver the oil directly to the lower digestive tract where it is most soothing for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and digestive upsets.
It is estimated that approximately 15% of the population has complaints of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), making IBS one of the most common gastrointestinal disorders. Natural Factors Peppermint Oil combines peppermint, oregano, and caraway oils for a natural answer to serious digestive upsets.
- Relaxes intestinal Muscles
- Promotes the elimination of excess gas
- Is 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural antifungal agent
- Helps to speed up the elimination of systematic candida yeast
- Inhibits the hyper contractility of intestinal smooth muscles, relieving the irritable bowel, esophageal spasm and intestinal colic
Directions: 1 or 2 capsules, 20 minutes before meals three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving size 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)(aerial)||100 mg **|
|Menthol (50 %)||50 mg **|
Oregano Oil (Thymus capitatus)(aerial)
|70 mg **|
|Phenol (67.5%)||42 mg **|
|Caraway Oil (carum carvi)fruit)||30 mg **|
|Carvone (50%)||15 mg **|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients:Softgel capsule (gelatin,glycerin,purified water),entric coating.