Natural Factors L-Carnitine 500 mg (60 VCaps)
Natural Factors L-Carnitine 500 mg
L-carnitine is a nutrient essential for energy production in the muscles, heart, and liver. It promotes healthy body composition by aiding the conversion of fat into energy. Taking supplemental L-carnitine lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease, boosts mental energy, lessens fatigue, improves athletic performance, and shortens exercise recovery time.
- Promotes healthy body composition by helping to convert fat into energy
- Boosts physical and mental energy
- Enhances overall well-being by lessening fatigue
- Improves athletic performance and speeds muscle recovery after exercise
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
Directions: (For Adult) 2 capsules 2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking any medication or have a serious disease, or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Contains: 60 Capsules|
|L-Carnitine (Tartrate)||500 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).