Natural Factors 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil BONUS 220 Softgels
Natural Factors 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil softgels contain 100% pure salmon oil that has a naturally occurring ratio of nearly 1:1 EPA to DHA. The oil is extracted solely from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks. Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is regularly tested for chemical residue and heavy metals to ensure a safe and pure source of fish oil.
- Supports cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function
- Provides a full spectrum of fatty acids including EPA and DHA
- Contains naturally occuring astaxanthin and vitamin D3
- Derived from a sustainable source under strict conservation guidelines
- Utilizes clear enteric softgels for targeted delivery with no fishy aftertaste
Directions: 2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Wild Salmon Oil||1300 mg|
|Total omega-3 fatty acids||263 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||107 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||93 mg|
|Other omega-3 fatty acids (octadecatetraenoic acid, docosapentaenoic acid, linolenic acid, acid heneicosapentaenoic eicosatrienoic)||63 mg|
|Total omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, eicosadienoic acid)||33 mg|
|Total omega-5, 7 & 8 fatty acid (myristoleic acid, palmitoleic acid, margaroleic acid)||3.3 mg|
|fatty acids||193 mg|
|Other omega fatty acids||364 mg|
|Astaxanthin (naturally - Alaskan wild salmon oil)||26.7 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (natural - wild Alaskan salmon oil)||1.67 mcg (66.7 IU)|
EnteripureTM capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), vitamin E.