MIRA Original Plus Avocado Cooking Oil (500 mL)
MIRA Avocado Oil
Mira Extra Virgin Avocado Oil enhances the natural flavours of other ingredients, rather than overpowering them. Due to its high viscosity it coats the food so slightly rather than being absorbed into it. This behaviour not only makes it more economical, since compared to olive oil less quantity needs to be used, but also helps avoid leaving a greasy aftertaste.
Avocado oil has a very high burn/smoke point of around 491¬∞F, against 400¬∞F for olive oil, an important difference when cooking, because that is the point at which the healthy monounsaturated molecules are transformed into harmful when frying (The smoking point is the degree to which you can heat the oil before it begins to burn and smoke. Once the oil begins to smoke it creates free radicals which are very harmful to your health and are a major cause of many diseases).
- Controls and Modifies Blood Cholesterol
- Improves Blood Vessel Integrity
- Contains 100% Natural Avocado Pulp
- No Preservatives, Artificial Coloring or Additives
- Smoke Point of 491¬∞F against 400¬∞F for olive oil
- Rich in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids "the good fats"
Ingredients: Avocado Oil made from 100% HAAS avocados
sustainably grown without pesticides or herbicides