Lumiere De Sel Himalayan Neti Pot
Lumiere De Sel Himalayan Neti Pot - (no salt incl)
The neti pot is an unmatched ‚Äògo-to ' for those desperately seeking relief from nasal discomfort or those simply wishing to incorporate a nasal cleanse into their daily health regime. This ancient Indian Ayurvedic cleanse has been practiced for centuries. It is easy to use and requires only 3 to 5 minutes of your time.
- Removes excess mucus naturally
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently washes away dust pollen irritants
- Relieves symptoms associated with colds, flu, sinus infections and allergies
What You 'll Need:
- Neti pot
- Lukewarm water
- Himalayan Salt (non-iodized), 1/4 tsp
Here 's How:
- Fill the neti pot with approximately ¬Ω a cup of water. The water should be lukewarm, and can be poured into the pot directly from the tap. (Distilled water is recommended if the purity/safety of the tap water in your region is questionable).
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of the included Himalayan Crystal Salt to the water. Stir with a spoon to dissolve thoroughly.
- Lean your head forward over the basin, bending your neck down slightly.
- Gently place the spout of the neti pot inside your right nostril, forming a seal to avoid leakage.
- Open your mouth slightly, breathing continuously through the mouth during cleansing. This allows a necessary air passageway so that the water will not drain through the oropharynx (behind the nose) into your mouth. (We will not be breathing out of the nose for this process!)
- Tilt your head sideways, so that your right nostril is directly above your left nostril. Tip the neti pot, allowing the water solution to pour into your right nostril. Within a few seconds the water will have traveled up through the right nostril, through the nasal path, and out the left.
- Rest here with your head tilted until the pot is empty. Once complete, remove the spout from your right nostril, and exhale through both nostrils.
- You will notice that congestion has be drained and loosened; gently blow your nose into a tissue. You may also notice improved breathing, smell and taste.
- Repeat steps the above steps for your left nostril.