Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges - Mint (18 Lozenges)
Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges Mint
Containing a balanced blend of five different herbs, the cough lozenges are effective at treating cough, chest congestion, and throat soreness associated with seasonal respiratory ailments. Available in a refreshing mint flavour, these cough lozenges are suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) Malabar nut relieves the discomfort of a sore throat resulting from dry cough.
- Long pepper (Piper longum) The herb contains anti-histaminic properties and is therefore effective at clearing the lungs and airways from excess mucus.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) Just like long pepper, hyssop acts by facilitating the removal of excess mucus, thereby relieving chest discomfort. .
- Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) Like many other members of the ginger family, greater galangal relieves dry cough and other symptoms of various respiratory ailments.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Licorice normalizes the production of mucus, facilitates the breathing process, and helps relieve both dry and productive cough.
Directions: Adults and Children's over 12 years of age dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours.
Medicinal ingredients: Each lozenge contains: Menthol, Eucalyptus oil, Adhatoda vasica, Piper longum, Hyssopus officinalis, Alpinia galanga, Glycyrrhiza glabra.
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Cane sugar, ascorbic acid, citric acid, spearmint, water.