Genuine Health Omega3 Kids+D3 Cherry 150mL
Research shows that EPA and DHA, two key omega-3 essential fatty acids, are essential for behaviour and mental outlook in children, and vitamin D3 helps to support cognitive health and the maintenance of bones and teeth. Yet children are not meeting recommendations:
- Not enough omega-3 fatty acids: Children have been shown to have lower levels of EPA and DHA than adults, and up to 84% of children consume less than one serving of fish/seafood per week
- Not enough vitamin D: Canadian children are at risk of not meeting population targets for vitamin D
- Too much screen time: Children up to the age of 8 spend more than 2 hours of screen time each day
omega3 kids+D3 was made to deliver these nutrients that are critical to your child 's development:
- Daily intake of EPA & DHA: each serving contains 718.2 mg of EPA and 448.9 mg of DHA, in a balance essential to your child 's health
- Sustainably-sourced: from wild-caught fish and sustainable fisheries in Pacific South East and Eastern Central Atlantic that are strictly regulated by government agencies
- Fresh, pure and safe: guaranteed based on 3rdparty test results
- Vitamin D: 600IU per serving to help support healthy development of a child 's brain, eyes and nerves, cognitive health, bones and teeth
- Lutein:5 mg of lutein derived from marigold. Lutein is a dietary carotenoid highly concentrated in the retina that helps to filter blue light from screens and protect the retina from oxidative damage
- Yummy cherry flavour
- For children aged 1-13
|Fish oil / Huile de poisson (anchovy, sardine and mackerel body oil) / (huile de chair d 'anchois, de sardine et de maquereau)||4,489 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) / EPA (acide eicosapenta√©no√Øque)||718.2 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) / DHA (acide docosahexa√©no√Øque)||448.9 mg|
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) / Vitamine D3 (chol√©calcif√©rol)
15 mcg / 600 IU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Free lutein (5.5 mg), mixed tocopherol concentrate, natural pineapple, lemon and cherry flavours, monk fruit extract
Recommended Use: To help support healthy development of brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age, cognitive health, and the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
Children (1 13 years): Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with food. Mix well before use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep refrigerated after opening.