Garden of Life mykind Organics B-Complex Once Daily 30 Tablets
Garden of Life mykind Organics B-Complex Once Daily 30 Tablets
Garden of Life Organics is one of the best-selling vitamin supplements companies in Canada. The nutrition manufacturer derives its formula and information from scientific research. B vitamins are water-soluble substances vital for the human body. They are involved in the functioning of all systems and organs, help to normalize digestion and the work of the nervous system, are part of cell membranes. B vitamins are involved in the conversion of food into energy. The B complex group has been determined to be an essential component of the diet because it produces neurotransmitters and enzymes needed for maintaining good health. Great for people who adhere to a Vegan or Vegetarian diet.
The company is a member of the Natural Products Association and has been labelled with "Good" certification by the Vegetarian Resource Group. They are also certified Kosher as well as Halal by JAIN USA.
Garden of Life Organics B-Complex doesn't contain Magnesium stearate, a chemical that may be harmful to your health. Garden of Life does not test its products on animals, and it does not use any animal products in its formulations.
Below are all the B vitamins you can read more about.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is involved in the proper functioning of the brain, heart and muscles. It also helps protect cells from free radical damage by acting as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin, or riboflavin) is important for energy production and normal immune function. Riboflavin also helps keep skin healthy by allowing cells to repair damaged skin tissue.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) plays a role in the proper functioning of the nervous, digestive and immune systems. Niacin helps maintain healthy skin and muscle tone and allows the body to use carbohydrates and fats for energy production.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is essential to maintaining healthy skin cells and muscle tone. It also helps the body use carbohydrates, protein and fats for energy production. Pantothenic acid works with other B vitamins to help release stored energy from food through cellular metabolism.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin), called vitamin H (or biotin), is an essential factor in producing energy from carbohydrates. It is fundamental for the structure and function of the immune system to manage cellular functions. This includes both innate and adaptive immunity, which work together to destroy bacteria and viruses before they can cause any harm. B vitamins are an integral part of this process.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) is a necessary factor in producing energy from carbohydrates, protein and the synthesis of other compounds. Folic acid is a type of B vitamin that is essential for creating DNA, RNA, neurotransmitters, and amino acids. It is involved in the development of red blood cells, hair, and nails.
- The Garden of Life mykind Organics B-Complex Once Daily contains all essential B vitamins, including folic acid. It also comes with L-Tryptophan for clearing stress and promoting sleep and L-Tyrosine for boosting cognition. It provides a once-daily dosage perfect for busy lifestyles to help protect your body from stress and promote lifelong health. It helps keep our bones strong and helps prevent neural tube defects in babies during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is involved in the normal functioning of the nervous system, especially the nervous system's ability to use energy from proteins.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) Folate deficiency may contribute to a miscarriage in early pregnancy, neural tube defects, anemia and poor growth in children.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin, or cobalamin), or vitamin B12, which used as a food supplement. It is necessary for healthy blood cells and red blood cell formation. It is also used for the treatment of cognitive and neurological symptoms.
- Vitamin B16 (adenosylcobalamin) is a nutrient that people with certain metabolic disorders may not be able to make on their own. The human body cannot produce this vitamin naturally, and it must be obtained through food or supplements. Adenosylcobalamin is sometimes called cobamamide and works in the coenzyme form.
Benefits in One Tablet:
Energy, Metabolism, Cognitive Function
B vitamins contribute to energy production and maintenance. Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that people with certain metabolic disorders may not be able to make on their own, and it should be obtained through food or supplements. B vitamins are important for the normal functioning of cells and the immune system.
Individuals with deficiencies of Vitamin B complex can suffer from mental impairments such as memory loss, mood swings, confusion and psychosis. Vitamins are food compounds that are essential to all living organisms. The body cannot absorb vitamins without breaking down the food into an absorbable form. B-complex vitamins are fat-soluble, and the fat makes it hard for the body to digest food, which makes us have to eat a lot of foods containing high amounts of fat like meats and whole-fat dairy products.
Results From Taking This Supplement:
In the end, Garden of Life Organics B-Complex is an excellent product for all people who want to be healthy and have energy. They are 100% organic, and they also contain no GMOs and other harmful products. So, if you want to be healthy, then you should try this supplement. It contains a variety of vitamins and has no GMOs.
Whole Foods from Organic Farms
Your body was created to eat, digest, and derive nutrients from food—GMO-free, healthy food. What qualities in the highest tier of products does your diet lack? What kind of products is most likely going to promote exceptional wellness? Vitamin B complex naturally contains the nutrients your body needs to operate at its peak capacity. They are, in essence, the fuel for your body.
The actual benefits of any food are revealed by where it comes from:
Organic. It sounds like a buzzword—but the standard is foundational to everything we put into our bodies.
Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Pregnant women should only use this product under the advice of a medical practitioner. Women who are breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant should also consult their physician before taking this supplement.
Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet): Thiamine 4 mg, Riboflavin 7.7 mg, Niacin (niacinamide)16 mg, Vitamin B6 8.5 mg, Folate 400 mcg, Biotin 300 mcg, Pantothenic acid 10 mg, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin from S. cerevisiae) 53.33 mcg, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend (568.36 mg): 14.16 mg Organic Psidium guajava fruit extract
(10:1), 28.32 mg Organic Ocimum sanctum leaf extract (10:1), 509.72 mg Organic Sesbania grandiflora leaf extract (30:1), 16.16 mg Organic Citrus limon fruit & peel extract (35:1). Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Food Blend [Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Pea (seed), Organic Sweet Potato (tuber), Organic Pomegranate (fruit), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Beet (root), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit)], Clean Tablet Technology Blend (patent pending) [Organic Dextrose, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Rice Bran Hull Extract, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Rice Hull Powder, Organic Coating (Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Guar Gum)].