Flora Manuka Honey Blend 30+ MGO 500 g
Flora MƒÅnuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its MGO content.
- 100% traceable scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and MGO content
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast or added to your favourite tea.
Safe for children ages 1 and up.