Flora Manuka Honey 515+ MGO/15+ UMF 250 g
Flora MƒÅnuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF rating.
- UMF -certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and UMF certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- UMF License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast or added to your favourite tea.
Safe for children ages 1 and up.