Cultures For Health Yogurt Starter Culture - Vegan (1.6 g)
Cultures For Health Vegan Yogurt
Our Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts alternative milk. (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons of alternative milk.)
- Cultures at 110¬∫ F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
- This culture often requires a thickener to achieve a store-bought yogurt consistency. (Learn more about thickener options.)
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of vegan yogurt.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
- Rice maltodextrin, live active bacteria (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
- May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.