Cultures For Health Sour Cream Starter Culture (1.6 g)
Cultures For Health Starter Culture Sour Cream
Make delicious, fresh-tasting sour cream at home with this direct-set starter culture. No starter to maintain.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet of starter culture with 1-4 quarts of cream (store extra packets in the freezer).
- Cultures at room temperature, 74¬∫-77¬∫F, no appliance required.
- This culture is suitable for use with raw or pasteurized half-and-half or cream.
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT half-and-half or cream.
- Single-use culture - each packet can be used to make one batch of sour cream or buttermilk.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
Sour Cream Starter Culture Ingredients
- Milk, live active cultures (Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis biovar. diacetylactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- This product is gluten-free.
Sour Cream Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Contains dairy.
- Packaged in a facility that also manufactures products made with soy and dairy.