Cultures For Health Kombucha Starter Culture (2.4 g)
Cultures For Health Starter Culture Kombucha
Brew delicious, organic kombucha at home and save money! Commercial kombucha sells for $3+ per bottle. Using our kombucha starter culture you can brew your own kombucha for $2 per gallon. When combined with sweetened tea and fermented, the resulting kombucha beverage has a tart zing that can be flavored in a variety of ways!
- Each box contains 1 dehydrated kombucha starter culture (SCOBY) and 25 pH strips.
- Cultures at 68¬∞ - 85¬∞F. Initial batch must culture for 30 days. Subsequent batches culture in 7-30 days.
- This starter requires white cane sugar, plain black tea, and distilled white vinegar for culturing.
- Reusable culture - transfer the culture (SCOBY) from batch to batch.
- With proper care, the culture can be used indefinitely to create delicious, fermented tea!
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
Kombucha Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic sugar, organic black tea, live active cultures.
Kombucha Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.