Codeage Multi Collagen Protein Powder - Unflavored (252 g)
Codeage Multi Collagen Protein Powder Unflavored - 5 Types Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
Some say that collagen is magical. Others say that it's simply the glue that holds us together. What we know is that it can be found throughout the body, and that our collagen contains 5 types all-in-one!
- All-in-one premium hydrolyzed collagen supplement providing 5 collagen types (I, II, III, V and X)
- 5 sources of collagen - high-quality blend of grass-fed beef, free-range chicken, organic beef bone broth, wild caught white fish, and eggshell collagens
- Can help reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- 18 amino acids
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, keto, and paleo-friendly Contains no fillers, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Unflavored and easy to mix in smoothies, soups, coffees or baked goods
- Take once daily to supplement your nutrition intake
- Dairy, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts & soy free
Adults take 3 capsules each day one hour before bedtime as needed. May be taken with or without food. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications. Store in airtight container, protected from light, heat, and moisture. Joint pain: use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, organic chicken bone broth, organic beef bone broth, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides, egg shell membrane collagen.
Adults stir contents of one scoop into 250 ml of favorite drink, such as a coffee, tea, juice or smoothie, and consume immediately. Take 1 scoop each day. Take 2 hours before or taking other medications. Store in airtight container, protected from light, heat, and moisture. Joint pain: use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects.
CAUTION: Do not use if you have an allergy to egg. Keep out of the reach of children. if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. If symptoms worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever, or vomiting, consult a health care practitioner. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting; in which case, discontinue use.