Boiron Thuja Occidentalis 30 CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Thuja Occidentalis 30ch
Thuja Occidentalis is mainly used for helping with warts. The common name for Thuja Occidentalis is White Cedar. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Recommended for spilt hair, dandruff, skin problems, torn muscles and joints and chronic urinary infections
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Thuya Occidentalis 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.