Boiron Sepia Officinalis 30CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Sepia Officinalis 30ch
Sepia is mainly used for helping with mood swings. The common name for Sepia is Cuttlefish Ink. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Recommended for menopausal symptoms, pre-menstrual tension; particularly heaving bleeding and irregular periods
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Sepia Officinalis 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.