Boiron Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum 30 CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum 30ch
Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum is mainly used to help with painful, dry coughs which are worsened by cold weather. The common name for Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum is Crude Calcium Sulfide. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Used to help with painful, dry coughs which are worsened by cold weather.
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.