Boiron Euphrasia Officinalis 30 CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Euphrasia Officinalis 30ch
Euphrasia Officinalis is mainly used for abundant and irritating eye discharge. The common name for Euphrasia Officinalis is Eyebright. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Used for abundant and irritating eye discharge
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Euphrasia Officinalis 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.