Boiron Aconitum Napellus 30CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Aconitum Napellus 30ch
Aconitum Napellus 30CH is a homeopathic remedy for use when you have a high fever of sudden onset with dry skin. Common Name: Monkshood. Aconitum Napellus is available in a multi-dose tube, with 80 pellets. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner)
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- For those who exhibit fear and anxiety, especially after acute emotional trauma.
- Often used for the common cold, croup, fever, eye injuries, and earache.
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Aconitum napellus 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children