Bell #43 Decongestant Tea (30 Tea Bags)
Bell #43 Decongestant Tea
Bell Decongestant Tea is a herbal decongestant formula designed to combat fluid and mucus build-up in the lungs, sinuses and ears. It will ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and other pollutants. It is also ideal for a scratchy throat, as well as dry irritated throat and lungs.
- A natural decongestant formula in tea form.
- Combats fluid and mucus built up in the lungs, sinuses and ears.
- Eases congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and pollutants.
- Ideal for scratchy throat and dry irritated throat and lungs.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory conditions such as congestion and cough.
- Provides antioxidants.
Directions: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for a while (approx. 3-5 minutes) and squeeze the tea bag well.
|To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well.|
|Cardamom seeds, fenugreek seed, fennel seeds, eucalyptus leaves, rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, oregano leaves, colt folt leaves, fir balsam, horehound.|